How can I let the school know if I am unhappy with the progress my child is making?

As always, the initial conversations should happen with your child’s Class Teacher.  This could be during our termly Parents’ Evenings; however it is always best to speak about concerns as they arise.  Class Teachers are always willing to discuss individual children, but an appointment may have to be made if a lengthy discussion is required. 
Following this initial conversation, you can also request a meeting with our Inclusion Lead and then either the Headteachers or our Head of School, to discuss things in more detail.